Global trends show we are facing significant challenges in the business world and need a shift in our leadership capability to stay relevant. But what sort of leaders do we need for the 21st Century?
With the current restless workforce and new generations coming into the workplace looking for a more noble purpose and cause to their work, there is a need to build an organisation which is more human-centered.
Join Anthony Howard for a provocative session which:
- Reflects on the limitations of a transactional approach to leadership and business
- Looks at the changes that are accelerating volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity (VUCA) in which leaders now operate;
- Raises three questions:
- What kind of organisation do you need to create to succeed in this environment?
- What kind of leader do you need to become to lead in that organization?
- What kind of person do you need to become in order to be that leader?